I just realized there is a BK cologne called FLAME that according to its sales page (http://www.firemeetsdesire.com/), it captures the essence of that love and gives it to you. Behold the scent of seduction, with a hint of flame-broiled meat. Broiled meat?? It also says that it will give you the essence of a Whopper.
The scent of seduction?? For a lot of guys that IS a hamburger… Thanks a lot my beefy monarch
I bet if you apply for a job at your local BK and work a nice long 12 hour day you would not even need to purchase this wonderful spray. You would smell like it naturally. How great would that be...no need to shower after work?
MMM and I can’t avoid thinking on my blog words after buying it:
Ever since I bought the Flame, my dogs have not been able to leave me alone.. they just love me!! except... well... there was a slight problem with that. You see, my dogs... well they started... attacking me. They gnawed on my ankle and bit through the artery, and I had to get 25 stitches at the hospital…
Yep, that will do it…
So, you know now just for 3.99 (quantity: 2) you will get fast food in a 5ML - .17oz bottle
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario